Walking Wild Diner
Walking wild diner
Uncle Aad’s Pub boat serves a 5-course wild diner and in the meantime the opportunity to stretch your legs with a small city walk.
After the first two courses on board we get off for a stroll through the historic Shipping quarter. The historic mansions were populated by shipping companies and the beautiful country houses with stunning gardens were inhabited by the Rotterdam harbor barons. It is a neighborhood with the most national monuments of Rotterdam.
Before the dessert we take a late evening walk on the Wilhelminapier. As a former port area with at the head the historic building of the Holland America Line and now grown into a mundane living- and entertainment area with impressive high-rise buildings.
- 17:45 boarding on board opposite of the Fenix Food Factory at Katendrecht for a cruise through the Waalhaven, while having a drink
- 18:30 the first two courses
- 19:30 evening stroll through the historic Shipping quarter
- 20:00 get on board at the Leuvehoofd fort he continuation of the cruise on the river Nieuwe Maas and the two following courses
- 21:30 arrival at the Kop van Zuid (Head of South) for a walk on the fashionable Wilhelminapier
- 22:15 embark again opposite of the Fenix Food Factory for the dessert, coffee and tea with a bonbon. The Pub boat remains here untill 23:00 hours.
Standard drink package
>White and red house wine
>Oranjeboom beer, Radler, Applecider
>Cola, Cola Light, Sprite, Fanta, Cassis, Bitterlemon, Tonic, stil land sparkling water
Luxurious drink package, addition €3,00 per person for the whole group
>White wine: Fleurant Trocken
>Beer: Weißen, IPA, Stout
>Ice tea regular, Ice tea green, Apple juice, Orange juice
>Boaters bitter (‘schippersbitter’), old gin
Call +31 10-2613338
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum number of participants:
maximum 50 people
€ 120,- p.p.
Rent Pubboat 5,5 hours
Unlimited beer, wine, soda, Spa blue/red
Pretzels, cheese and sausage platter
Seasonal 5-course walking dinner
Coffee and tea with liquor bonbon
Wines during this dinner:
Red: Hermanos Lurton Tempranillo
White: Rawson’s Retreat Privat Release Chardonay Penfolds